Friday, June 15, 2007

Staten Island and Martha Stewart

Staten Island and Martha Stewart

I just finished working on another indie movie called 'Staten Island' and then I worked a couple of days on Martha Stewart's 'Everyday Food' taking apart the whole kitchen set and moving it up to a storage space in Norwalk, Connecticut. Today I'm working on some kids video pilot that's really low-budget and we're stealing shots all over the city w/out a permit.

The 'Staten Island' movie was an alright shoot.  I only worked the last couple of weeks on it because one of their PAs got in an accident and went to jail because of some outstanding tickets on his license.  It wasn't too bad.  It looks like the story's pretty decent, so it just might get picked up by a distributer.  It stars Ethan Hawke and Vincent D'Onofrio.  I got my picture taken with Ethan Hawke, but I'll have to post it up here later 'cause I'm at work right now and it's on my home computer.

The Martha Stewart gig was a lot of tiring work; moving huge refridgerators, heavy ass set walls, marble countertops and thick tile flooring.  Needless to say, I'm still a little worn out from the last couple of days.  At least the hours were good and the rate was too.

We should be shooting the next episode of Pothedz Couch Monday or Tuesday of next week...(keeping my fingers crossed that nobody ends up having to work those days)  Me and Peyton talked to some lady about the show at this Comedynet place he works now, but she just mainly gave us some "advice" about toning down the weed stuff and not using copyrighted stuff like we've been doing.  I'm not really a fan of 'toning down' and doing things the 'acceptable' way, but who knows...maybe I'll end up having to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment