Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Naked Brothers and Pothedz Couch - Episode 6 News

Naked Brothers and Pothedz Couch - Episode 6 News

So we officially have recorded Episode 6 of Pothedz Couch!  It took forever to get everybody together to do it, but it finally happened yesterday. Peyton came over and filmed with us until about 2PM, then we shot the rest with some extra characters being played by our friends Leslie Bowen (who we know originally from college) and our neighbor Sam George, with only a little break so that Sam could go downstairs and play a concert in Second Life (check him out if you're in Second Life, his name in SL is Sebastian Jacks).  It looks like its going to be another good one, although this will be the first of our shorter, more internet-geared shows.  Odds are we'll start just making smaller segment clips and put them on the site with a new setup, but who knows.  I have a habit of changing my mind depending on what I have time for and how much funny stuff I come up with. 

Also, once again, I've started back on the Nickelodeon show "The Naked Brothers' Band".  While that means I won't be on any cool movie gigs until October, it also means I have a steady job with good hours until then.  It's on the good end of rates for PAs ($150/day), although not as good as commercials, which are about $200/day or more sometimes, but better than most low budget movies, which are usually around $125-$130/day (sometimes $100/day in the winter).  Also the hours are better than on features, which usually run 12-19 hours a day.  Most days on this are closer to 8-10 hours, which I hear is more common on episodic TV.

Anyway, I've got a little work to do on Episode 6 before it makes it to the site.  I've got to log all the tapes, edit them together, do a few more animated bits, add sound effects and music, film a couple of insert shots,....well, you get the idea.  There's still a little ways to go.  I'll be working on it every chance I get, though, which means nights and weekends now that I'm on a nearly normal person's schedule.  Hopefully it'll be done in a couple of weeks,but don't be surprised if it takes a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment