Monday, February 13, 2006

Snow Daze & A New Job!

Snow Daze & A New Job! I finally got a call for a new job!  The pay isn't that great, and I'm only working 5 days from this Wednesday to next Tuesday, but at least it's something.  And now that I'm back in the freelance PA loop I'm sure they'll be more to follow.  I don't know yet what the project is... some indie movie.  I'm just working with the art dept. the last week of it over in Brooklyn.
So, you may have heard that we got a couple of feet of snow here in NYC yesterday, which I can assure you we took full advantage of by making snow ice cream and having snowball fights on the roof and down the street at the Hell's Kitchen park that they finally finished fixing up.  We tried  to film some snow stuff with the puppets, but all we really did was dump snow on them and then we went back to playing in the snow ourselves. Later last night, we ended up going to this bar down the street that had free drinks for a couple of hours because it was there 1-year anniversary or something.  All in all, it was a fun day, but I ended up a lot more sore today than I would have thought a day of snow ball fights and a night of drinking would have left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment