Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Little (30)Rock and Roll and Back to More Reality (TV)

A Little (30)Rock and Roll and Back to More Reality (TV)

Just a quick one today...

Last week on Monday I decided to take Kerry, the key PA on 30Rock, up on an additional day on 30Rock.  He's texted me a few times over the past year or two with days on the show, but I've always been working on something else, so I decided to take a day on it just once before it wrapped (the next day) for the season.  It was a pretty standard day of exteriors on the upper west side with a really great crew.  It was nice to have some good catering for a change as well (they use TomKats, probably one of the best around).  We also made it snow for one scene, which was actually a bunch of soap bubbles, but we still got a lot of confused people slowing down as they drove by set.

Right now I'm working the last shooting day of the CW fashion show I talked about last time.  Tonight we're having a wrap party at 11p, which would be fine except that I start on some P Diddy reality show tomorrow at 8:45A. Boo. :(

Anyway, I'm pretty tired today anyway, so I don't really know how well I'll do for this new gig, but the guy that hired me will be at the wrap party too, so at least he should be understanding when I'm draggin' ass tomorrow...

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment