Wednesday, October 3, 2007

P.S. Roger Waters...

P.S. Roger Waters... How did I forget to put this little tidbit in? I mean...jeez I put it in the title of the last blog!
So, I worked the VH1 Save the Music Gala a week or two ago, and I got to shake Roger Waters', of Pink Floyd, hand!  He was singing "Another Brick in the Wall" with a symphony of kids from the program behind him as well as a little choir of kids in front of him.  It was awesome! I turned off my walkie and hung out through the entire hour long sound check.  Afterwards he talked to Conan O'Brian for a second and then started walking right past me, so I asked him if I could I could shake his hand.  It was kind of a drive by shaking, but cool nonetheless.  I don't get star struck by many people, but dude...Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment